Monday, April 5, 2010

Ink, Water Color and Oil Pastels- Cool Drawing Materials

Today for my fashion illustration class i had to draw some pictures of people using different materials (we have only been using charcoal so this is new to me). We used black ink, oil pastels, watercolor and then mixed them together. My favorite was using the black ink, it made the lines so pretty and clear. Finally being able to use color and stuff rather then boring charcoal was great. At first I was afraid to use these new materials because I am certainly no artist, but my classmates gave some great comments and I really like how my work turned out! Here are a few sample pics of what I did! I hope you like them, think a little abstract and they look better :)




1 comment:

  1. Sweet hair. You're right, he doesn't look like Paul Revere.

    ReplyDelete